The Buddha, The Dharma, The Sangha

"Spiritual powers and their wondrous functioning--hauling water and carrying firewood." --Layman Pang, upon his realization

Friday, July 29, 2011

Salt Spray Optional

I've just found a great new blog site I would like to share....or rather, the artist of this site found me!
And looking through her wonderful, evocative drawings, paintings and photographs makes me long for the ocean and all the life held there in.

Sarah has a terrific eye for seeing and rendering unique patterns and slices of life. Her work is both mysterious and familiar. She's writes about the artist's life, as well as the interior life of a spiritual seeker, without sounding ponderous, and I admire that outlook.

The artist is Sarah Baird of East Anglia, England, and you can find her work at sarah-baird.blogspot.com.

Please take a look! There's a lot to see here!

No comments: