The Buddha, The Dharma, The Sangha

"Spiritual powers and their wondrous functioning--hauling water and carrying firewood." --Layman Pang, upon his realization

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gobbledigook (Live With Bjork at Naturra)

One of my top 5 bands of the Year 2010, Sigur Ros, with Bjork, another in the all star list of incredible, creative, life affirming world musicians.
Gobbledigook is what I play in the Studio when I've just come in to work at 8 a.m. and the day is beckoning like a Golden Muse. I'm so lucky to work in a place where I can crank this up, pound on the empty glaze buckets, dance around like a maniac and sing at the top of my lungs.
And when the Studio is full of people, and the CD player has been turned off, the walls still reverberate with Icelandic symphonies that echo off flower covered lava fields running down to the grey Arctic ocean...it's just my secret and I carry it with me all day!

No comments: